Friday, April 15, 2011

Umm... Where's the other one?

We now officially have two crawlers and I don't understand why I thought I had it rough around here before. I loved the sitting up but can't crawl stage! It was by far the easiest. They were entertained sitting in front of toys and, most importantly, I knew where they were! I cannot keep track of the boys anymore and they are constantly crawling under or in the most random places. Jet takes off to explore the house and Jax follows right behind. 

Jax has also discovered he can pull himself up. Notice the hair sticking straight up? This is an inherited trait from McKade. Apparently his did this as a baby too. It doesn't matter what product I put in it, it ends up looking like this before very long.

2 comments:

  1. They are getting so big and are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could seriously eat them up!!! So glad we could see them and I could snuggle em a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete