Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring fever!

I am so beyond ready for it to warm up, we took advantage of the last few warmer days to get the kiddos out of the house. Poor Lily has been cooped up pretty much all winter! We loaded everyone up and went on a little family walk. McKade gets embarrassed pushing the double stroller because it's so long, he wouldn't pose for the picture :)



And just a few milestones to mention... Jet has been crawling (army crawling) for the last week or so. They both get up on their hands and knees and rock, but only Jet has figured out how to go anywhere. They were both playing toys in the living room while I was making dinner. I heard a little noise behind me and looked back to see this little fella making his way around the corner to come visit me! (Jax just sits in the living room and screams his head off because he can see me but he can't get to me.)


And the most thrilling news of all... I officially no longer have THREE kids in diapers. Hurray!

1 comment: