Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter fun

We had the annual Colledge-Smith family Easter party on Monday night. We roasted hot dogs for dinner, then the older kids had a fun scavenger hunt, while the younger kids found their eggs around the yard. They played plinko for money eggs and frosted Easter cookies!





Mckade was working and had to meet us at the party, which meant I had to get myself and three kids ready to go. I was getting myself ready, and Lily thought she'd help me out and get the boys ready! She snuck the spray bottle out of the bathroom, and by the time I caught her she had the twins hair soaking wet. They didn't even care at all. I yelled and asked her what she was doing and she said " don't worry. I'm just getting baby brothers handsome..."


Sorry boys, but I'm sure this won't be the last time your big sister gets a hold of you. I'm sure someday there will be makeup involved too.

2 comments:

  1. She did such a good job and they look happy with her work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jet & Jax are in for it with an older sister that loves beauty products & making her brother's look "handsome!" We had fun at the Easter hunt with you guys; Ava loves Lily; she is such a doll!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete