Thursday, October 7, 2010

We're two months old!

I can't believe the twins are already two months! It seems like they were just barely born. They are starting to be more awake and alert (also more fussy) and have both been smiling for a few weeks now. They are looking more and more alike too. Even I get them mixed up occasionally now, I might have to starting painting a toenail or something. :) (I have no idea who's who in this picture!)

Two month stats:
Jet    weight: 10 lbs 4 oz (15th percentile)   length: 22.5 inches (30th percentile)
Jax  weight: 10 lbs 9 oz (21st percentile)    length: 22.5 inches (30th percentile)                

      
I was surprised at how much they have gained. At their two week appointment they were below the 10th percentile for weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment