Monday, September 19, 2011

Nope, it's not chocolate...

I know I've told some of you about this before. The boys have been awful about eating things off the ground. I almost never take them outside by myself because it's too hard to watch them alone. If I do, they usually end up with a mouthful of dirt, rocks, mulch from the flower beds, and even the occasional potato bug (Jax). Well they were super onery (teething, boo!), and McKade wasn't going to be home from work for another hour. So I decided to take them out back, and this is what happened...


That's Jax with a delicious mouthful of dirt from the sandbox


Jet surprisingly didn't eat any, he's usually the worst when it comes to eating dirt.

It did make them happy and stop the blasted whining and crying, so I guess it was worth the mess ;)

2 comments:

  1. They are too funny and getting so big! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are so cute! Sounds like they are busy; busy! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete