Monday, December 13, 2010

One potato two potato

Last night me and McKade were in the living room getting the boys ready for bed. I could hear Lily in the kitchen getting into the fridge, but I just ignored her. A few minutes later I hear a chair being pushed across the floor, this usually means trouble. She has discovered she can push a chair from the kitchen table over to the counter and use it to climb onto the counter and get in to things. When I got up to see what she was doing, this is what I found...

Yep, those are potatoes on the floor. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "washing tatoes." Huh? Then I remembered that like, two weeks ago we had baked potatoes for dinner and I had her wash them off. She remembered, and she refused to go to bed until every potato in the bag was washed.


When she was finished she said "your welcome mommy!" then left the kitchen to go to bed. Gee, umm thanks.. :)

2 comments: