Thursday, November 11, 2010

New pictures and baby blessing

 I had some long overdue pictures of Lily taken. I'm surprised any of them even turned out, because she was being such a stinker that day. She would not hold still! Thanks Teneale!


 We blessed the boys in October. Good thing Teneale had her camera, because I didn't get a single picture on mine! McKade was really nervous to do two blessings right in a row, he kept saying he hoped he didn't get the boys mixed up and bless them with the wrong names. haha. Of course he did great and the boys behaved themselves:)


3 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable. I love the pics of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheriece! I had no idea you had a blog. I just found it from Sarah's. I can't believe you had twins!!!!! Holy Crap! I can't imagine how difficult that would be. They are so cute and your little girl is so beautiful! The last time I saw you she was just born. So good to catch up. Hopefully we can stay in touch now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my hell I am so excited I found your blog!! I saw McKade when we were in the NICU with Max and he said you were just barely preg with twins - crazy!! I seriously think about you all the time (in a non-creepy way). Thanks for your post, btw. Your kids are freaking adorable. Lily has your eyelashes exactly. I'm so glad to see you and get to stay in touch kind of. Do you have a FB account?

    ReplyDelete